Sunday, October 19, 2014

for you my sweet little girl...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
                                                                                    Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)


Dear Daughter,

Today, you showed me what "complete faithfulness" looks like. I am so overwhelmed with emotion & you are continuing to lay back in the comfort & peace that is our Daddy God. I can not begin to tell you how strong you are. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with me & allowing me to watch the amazingly, beautiful & perfect plans He has for you...open completely into a future filled with hope!!!

Way back when this whole journey started, in the car after the dr's appt, you opened up & showed me your vulnerable side. You struggled against the enemy & ways of the world, & almost gave in....but Daddy God had a bigger plan. I'm grateful for your faith...I think with out it the world would have missed out on this amazing testimony & the wonderful testimony of the next generation. I know that would've been a huge loss.

I've been in the bubble of peace & joy with you today. I know this is not a temporary bubble, this is the one that God promised you....when He whispered His plan quietly into your ear. His timing is perfect as always. Let me tell you that I'm here...I'm praying for you & I love you truly, with a deep heart love. I will be here always.

Tonight as I lay down, after sharing the emotions, the joy & the excitement of this day...I will whisper to our Daddy God a prayer of thanksgiving for a daughter who inspired me & showed me what becoming Christlike is. I will pray that He continues to protect & speak truth into your sweet, loving heart. I will also be asking that He deafen your ears to the hurtful things those who don't understand will be saying.

                                                                      Love,
                                                    A proud mom...& friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment