Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'll just be your +1....

Well I finally found my blog again.....I couldn't find it last night to post this entry I wanted to. I'm not very technicallly apt. This is why I fought hard and long against the tugging I have been feeling for the last few months.......but once again He answered my begging to get this into words, before I forgot what I wanted to share!! So here I am :-)

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgement, if He did not spare the anicient world when  He brought the flood on it's ungodly people, but protected Noah..........if this is so, then the LORD knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the punishment on the day of judgement.   2 Peter 2:4-5; 9.

Friday was a wonderful day. I hadn't seen little girl or my princess in it seemed like forever....probably really only a couple weeks, and though my princess was with her daddy, little girl was over for a couple of nights so we could get my princess's "Princess Barbie cake & her court of mini Princess Barbie cupcakes," along with shopping and all the other things we had to do to be ready by today...the exciting 2nd birthday party for my princess!! So, needless to say, I was excited.
If that was the only thing happening, it would have been enough, but my sister/niece and her kids have recently arrived from New York & a very stressful reason for their departure & visit with us, has her stressed out. But due to a past with my biological mother, we really never had the chance to get to know each other, since she has grown up....... This relationship dynamic, I'll address in more detail, at a later date. It's just to complicated for now......so it's just the 3 of us, enjoying driving with the windows down, in the beautiful sunshine, with the Christian radio station blaring.....coming up on a light it turns yellow just before we get to it, so I go through it. Little girl says, "mom, be careful you could kill us & this ain't no Jesus take the wheel!!" I reply, "well it was safer to go through then to slam on the brakes. besides that, it's all good, I know I'm going to see Jesus when I leave this world, and so are you!!!" But the thought raced into my mind.......is my sister saved, has she taken Jesus as the LORD of her life, and Savior??? "except for you sis, unless you're saved???" Her reply brought a roar of laughter so loud, all driving around us probably heard the 3 of us!!! "well you can just say I'm your +1!!!" Instantly, God spoke through the tears of laughter, this is your blog subject......share my message, my truth about whether someone can tag along into Heaven, as a +1......

So, now I'm thinking, God, You would take me, my daughter, but not my sister?? Yes, He will. Truth, it stings sometimes, but it points us to the pain free zone of God's Will. The sting, can be a wake up call at times. It sure was for me, when I really accepted Jesus as the Lord of my life, and became a daughter to the Most High Father. I suddenly had the realization, that yes I will be joining Jesus in eternal life. I have NO doubt what so ever, who I'll be living with forever, after this world. I'll be going home, where I do belong, to live to worship and praise God continually forever!!!!

This world gives us an opposite lie. Every thing here is about selfish desires, and fulfilling every one, any time. But stop and think about the ruler that's in this world, it's the enemy. God is light, satan is darkness.....God is always good, can never fail, knows our every thought, wish, our true heart. The enemy is evil, I've read the last chapter, he loses, he can't read our thoughts, wishes, or hearts....satan has to rely on hearing our weaknesses. I'm beginning to be able to see whether there's fruit or not in a situation. If there's good fruit, and it lines up with God's Word, there's a peace, an unreal calmness. If it's bad fruit, or no fruit, it's uproar, uncomfortable, guilt, stress....doesn't line up with God's Word.

I am still a weak sinner, but He's changing me from the inside out!!! My prayer is always that people see Him, not me......so I'm still a work in progress, but He's always got perfect timing. But, remember, we only have a certain amount of time, and it is written that only God knows the last day, no one else....not even the Son. When you die, it's too late to accept Jesus as your Savior......and none of us can take you with us into the Kingdom of God, as our +1.

Are you hoping to be someone's +1????

Saved only by the Grace of God,
Nona




No comments:

Post a Comment